[Diabetes-talk] Fw: [SPAM] FW: CMMS and payment for adaptive insulin measurement

The Jacobs Family bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 19:47:37 UTC 2010

Good Afternoon Everyone:

Spread the word!!!

If there's anyone out there who knows which baby to polk, nudge, pinch, or which button to push to get a code on this thing simply for this to be covered under medicare, medicade, and/or insurance in genral, please give me a shout immediately, if not sooner!!!  I'd be most delighted to do this but I don't have the name of a contact person.  If there's anyone who does, like I say, shout! SHOUT! S H O U T!!!!!

Bern