[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 01:05:28 UTC 2010

I have not been on the group  or with other lists of late but need some updates on the world of the prodigy voice.
 I got mine when they first came out and  as time goes on, more and more the strip is not recognized when inserting and starting up a test... and then my PC cord,  the first one released was recalled but  what I now have  no longer works.. any news on updates to these matters?
 I am ready to buy a new meter and cord if necessary, but would like to know  these items have been working better of late.
 Thanks, Tamera
 PS: I do have an email inquiry into DDI about these matters, but again, they were issues  in the first of my experience with the meter and seem to have  reappeared.