[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 22 01:55:18 UTC 2010

Hi there,
I was told I had to wait five years before I get a new one, mine is
acting up as well.
The one that was sent to me had nothing to do with what I have, so I
didn't like it at all.
That was how I was told I had to wait.
I keep pushing the strip in until it makes a connection.
Then there are other times I can put the strip in and it takes off rite away.
A moody meeter.
Or you will be testing, where it will say something like make sure your
strip is in correctly.
Then turns off again.
so you have to re test and start over.
Lots of patients.
I would love to have the meter that turns off after you use it, or you
can turn it off.
I hope others can come to your aid.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina