[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Pens

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 01:10:18 UTC 2010

another topic,  I have found I really need .5 units and was introduced to the  novo JR pen about a year ago, but  held off  sticking with my humolog pen. I learned at my last MD apt about the  Humalog pen that offers l.5 units.  This  I am sure some will freak over but, will the novo pen  accurately use the  humalog cartridge?
 I know for  copyright or whatever term one wants to use not indicate these two are interchangeable, but at the cost out of pocket.. wondered if the  two can be used interchangeably with the cartridges or not.
 thanks, please  no  attitude... money is money and it works both ways! Just wondering if there is any stats on it.