[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 22 16:35:55 UTC 2010

Mike you think someone is following you when you go down the block
having the machine saying,
voice is turned off, giggle.
it doesn't matter where you put it in your bag, voice is turned off.
I am sure this is another reason why the battery would go down.
Drives you crazy.
I enjoy having my unit with me at all times.
Then I feel I can check when necessary.
I hope the upgraded machine has a switch you can turn off so this won't
keep happening, and the battery life would last longer than every two months.
I have nothing else in the pocket I keep the meter in except for strips
and all that goes with the meter.
I wanted a fanny pack I could do this with.
So my diabetic items are all together.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina