[Diabetes-talk] problems with Prodagy voice

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 22:04:42 UTC 2010

Donna,
 you might want to talk to Kelly at prodigy as I did today. I don't know
when you got your meter but that is exactly what I've been experiencing..
from the start of having the meter 2 years now.. but its getting worse. And
nothing like a 2 AM wondering if I am low and  the dang thing  acting like
its dead or when it does turn on, as you say...  you prick your finger only
to have it  turn off as you prepare to put the sample on the strip!
 But Kelly is working with me and hope  to find  newer versions of the meter
to have this issue fixed.
 Tamera
PS:  I'll  be sure to let you know!