[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 03:10:00 UTC 2010

Cheryl:

I suspect that *we* will have to determine whether or not the software is
accessible. Unless it uses absolutely standard Windows controls or is in the
form of a web page with accessible javascript apps attached, I'd be willing
to bet the software is *not* accessible. But then neither is that of the
Prodigy Voice or any other meter software of which I am aware except for the
experimental stuff Chris Gray of Bay Area Digital was working on a couple of
years ago.

Mike Freeman