[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:32:43 UTC 2010

Did I not say that!  I have spoke to Ms. Rockwell last night and Solo Meter is quite away of this and she is double checking but believes it is accessible, she is getting back to me today.

"We" are also blind and "we" are getting the meter this week, so "we" will check it out.\

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574