[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2 Announcement

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 15:48:30 UTC 2010

you can go to donotcall.gov and register your home and cell pher and they wont call you, unless you allow them your phone no. some companies have automatic dialing systems and if you get them once you register just say I am on a do not call list and please don't call me it is against the law.  Because I don't have anyone sending e-mail or phone calls on it.

So if you get any kind of telemarketing just go here and register.

Cheryl Echevarria Independent Travel Consultant http://Echevarriatravel.com 1-866-580-5574 http://blog.echevarriatravel.com Reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel CST-1018299-10