[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2 Announcement

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Mar 27 15:13:05 UTC 2010

yes you go to your diabetic coordinator where you test and it works
just like that.
You get home and the same thing happens all over again.
You know how it is.
I also have good days and bad days, but for the most part the days of
testing are good.
Now I did read, if you ever notice the prodigy with speak to me
catalog, where it says you can test on your arm and such.
I have never done this, but found it interesting.
I always thought that the numbers were different with the arm than the hand.
I can't seem to find the place where I stick just to see if I could get
a different reading.
Oh well.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina