[Diabetes-talk] Solo V2 Announcement

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 31 03:22:17 UTC 2010

Veronica:

I like your ideal meter idea although I'd be happy if the thing didn't beep
at all until it got enough blood. In other words, why even futz around with
trying to add blood; I'd just as soon the thing either worked or didn't. But
either way would be OK.

I've also read posts on other forums from people who contended that
vast-result meters were inherently inaccurate as the meters have to do an
integral calculus calculation to come up with the bg reading and that only
the slower meters did the integral right. I don't know whether this is
really true or not and would be interested in a definitive answer from an
expert. HMMM ... hafta do some checking.

Mike