[Diabetes-talk] SoloMeter Questions

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu May 13 03:05:46 UTC 2010

Mike, nice review and comparison of meters. I just got a Solo because
naturally I had to check it out. Not saying the time of readings in
memory also drives me up the wall. But I do have a question for all
of you about the case. Ummm, is it just me? What am I missing? Where,
oh where in the world do you put the stabbers? I know that the little
bag of 10 that came with the meter was tucked under the meter. But
really! I like to have a compartment that will actually hold a few
days' worth of stabbers so that in case of fire, earth quake, or
whatever, I can grab that case and go. I'd sure rather have that than
a place for a battery which one would need very occasionally. Hmmm. I
eagerly await finding out whether or not my master's degree has let
me down once again. <grin.>
Thanks.

Veronica
Check out my new CD, "We Woof You A Merry Christmas," at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407