[Diabetes-talk] SoloMeter Questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu May 13 03:48:09 UTC 2010

Veronica:

Were it up to me,I'd just refill the baggy with a few more lancets. However,
it looked to me that right alongside the meter toward the edge of the case,
there is a slot that would hold three or four lancets. Admittedly they'd be
loose (that's why I say just reuse the baggy) but that might work.

Mike