[Diabetes-talk] introduction

Tracy tracyduffy at nc.rr.com
Sat May 15 21:05:49 UTC 2010

My name is Tracy and I live in North Carolina. I was just diagnosed with
type 2 diabetes a week ago yesterday. I am totally blind, 48 years old, been
around diabetic most of my life. Now all the rules apply to me. (smile) I
get my glucometer on Monday and go for class on Friday to have instruction
on how to test my sugar and how to change my diet. I have several books to
read, and I've joined 3 email lists with other diabetics for information and
advice. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Tracy
""If you want to make enemies, try to change something"" -Woodrow Wilson
tracyduffy at nc.rr.com
  (that's also my messenger contact)
Skype: trace.type.girl
twitter.com/todayinbraille