[Diabetes-talk] New Member.

Michael Park pageforpage at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:33:14 UTC 2010

Hi there.

Onlhy a pleasure. I will furnish you with my address in a separate email.

Michael Park
"I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness." (psalm 84:10 NKJV).

We support NVDA, a free screenreading program for the blind, giving high quality computer access to many commercial applications, as well as portability.

  NVDA 2010.2 has been released.