[Diabetes-talk] News about diabetes medication.

Michael Park pageforpage at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 03:09:02 UTC 2010

  I wondered if you had David Mendosa's web site? I think it used to be
Mendosa.com but I have mislaid the web address. The web site is a very
good web site.

Michael Park
"I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them." (Isaiah 42:16 NKJV).

We support NVDA, a free screenreading program for the blind, giving high quality computer access to many commercial applications, as well as portability.