[Diabetes-talk] Osteoporosis

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Oct 4 04:35:11 UTC 2010

Hello,
I just learned this is what I have,
I don't know how far in advance I am with the condition?
Osteoporosis.
I have many questions to ask my doctor.
I have been taking calcium with d for years. Even doubling up on it.
I took the D blood work test, and my D levels are normal.
I didn't want to raise it any higher, speaking with my dietitian.
I know I can walk a mile, but after that I start to tire.
do any of you have this, and how do you solve problem if it is the
diabetic medicine that causes this to happen.
I also was told this is in the family jeans.
Mother had both of her hips brake, where she did drink and smoke.
I don't do either so was quite shocked when I was told this.
I did the body scan and this is how they found it.
I have been a diabetic for six years.
I know the last time I took the scan I didn't have any problems.
Thanks for reading.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina