[Diabetes-talk] Accessible Insulin Pumps???

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:11:18 UTC 2010

Veronica,

I have seen the Cleo before, but I use another infusion set.  I don't experience much complications with mine, but you are right that the Cleo is pretty simple.

I love my pump and would not go back to injections for anything.  I think those of us who use pumps are living proof of their capabilities.

I do look forward to the Prodigy pump, but I hesitate to use the first one on the market as technology usually operates best after a second or third product try!  *smile*

Nonetheless, I am ready for a completely accessible pump.

Bridgit