[Diabetes-talk] solo meter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 5 20:00:31 UTC 2011

Please define what you mean by "accurate".  Do you mean that a series of consecutive readings with the same blood sample yield similar results?  Do you mean that these results vary by less than a given deviation?  Do you mean that your results jibe with another meter?  Or do you mean that the error percentage is consistent?  Lest people accuse me of nit-picking, these are the sorts of questions any scientist asks when evaluating lab equipment and results.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone

>>> http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>