[Diabetes-talk] Need Info about Advocate Meter

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 6 03:26:59 UTC 2011

So do we all.  NFB's Technology Bill of Rights and the already-passed
Twenty-first Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (which both
NFB and ACB supported) would go far toward making this happen.  We would
parlay the Technology Bill of Rights to cover medical devices such as blood
glucose meters, keytone test kits, A1C test kits and insulin pumps.

Mike