[Diabetes-talk] Need Info about Advocate Meter

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 6 07:53:36 UTC 2011

Unless it's a much improved model in terms of accessibility you'll do
better with any of the other meters discussed on this list.  From the
review I read of them, they're foreign manufactured which always properly
raises a question about counterfeit parts in the manufacturing supply
chain Tiwan manufacture not far from People's Republic Of China.
Logistics can't even keep counterfeit medicines coming in from India and
can't keep counterfeit parts out of the aircraft maintenance supply chains