[Diabetes-talk] ever heard of this?

Debbie Fredericks catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 15:02:13 UTC 2011

I was using  accu check aviva test strips to check my blood sugars. I called the pharmacy last week for a refill I was told they would not refill it and the pharmasist would call and let me know why, well, the pharmasist never called, my doctor office did turns out the pharmacy says they were not getting enough money for those strips so I had to switch my meter to something from Bayer,
I think this is way wrong. What do you think?
by the way I don't have my new meter yet.
Debbie