[Diabetes-talk] Ever Heard of This?

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 16:00:08 UTC 2011

Well Deb:

Welcome to the real world of chaos otherwise known as the whirl-wind market
of ever-changing products for the diabetic???  None, of which, are created
equal.  All these outfits give away their free meters by the truck loads!
Each one carries different strips.  That's where they make their money,
because they charge muco-bucks for their strips.  When they can't make money
on their strips anymore, they rip it off the market and it's replaced with
something else, usually without warning, and so it goes, you're left high
and dry with boxes and boxes of strips that are suddenly useless to you!
Happens all the time Honey!  Then you've gotta wait for another "freeby" to
happen into your mailbox and order strips for that!

So Debbie, what "new" meter did you have on order; where from; and how long
have you been waiting for this "new" meter?  You're certainly welcome to
email me offlist and I'll be happy to help you fix it.

Bern