[Diabetes-talk] diabetes apps on the iphone

Julie Kline julie.kline at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 19:38:24 UTC 2011

I'd be curious to hear back from someone about whether these apps are
accessible.  I've been kicking around the idea of whether or not to buy an
i-Phone, but I find the whole concept of the flat screen and doing the
gestures intimidating.  Anyway, for a while, I used a file I created in my
pacmate and wrote down my sugar readings and what I ate in that file, but to
be honest I haven't been very good about keeping up with it.  On a good note
though, my A1c went down from 8.6 to 7.9.  It didn't seem like much to me,
but my doctor said that even just that little could reduce my chance of a
heart attack by 10%.
Have a good weekend.
Julie