[Diabetes-talk] To all Board Members

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Tue Apr 19 23:07:25 UTC 2011

Well gang, National is now less than 3 months away, and we need to find a fund-raising project!  In the past, I have received feedback that convention-goers were disappointed that we didn't have anything for sale at our table in the exhibit hall.  I still have Mickey Mouse earrings, and I was wondering what y'all thought about foot cream?  Avon has several very good creams including a cracked heel repair, deep moisture, and callas cream.
Please let me know if y'all have any other ideas by May 1.
Thank you!
Diane