[Diabetes-talk] To all Board Members

Joy Stigile jstigile at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 04:39:22 UTC 2011

Dear Diane,

I think any item would be great to sell, as long as it is a unisex product
and we have the table manned at all of the hours that the exhibit hall is
open.

Food items are always popular.  It would be great if we could get an item
that is low in carbs but not sugar-free.  The item should be easy to find in
Orlando so that we do not have to pay for shipping.

 I am willing to make time to work a few hours at the table.

Fondly, Joy Stigile