[Diabetes-talk] loading test strip problem

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Apr 20 16:54:30 UTC 2011

Wow! If I understand your description, I'm not sure I could hit that
either. I don't know the ins and outs of your health care, but I do
think you'd have it easier using the strips for one of the other
talking meters. Wouldn't it be fun if we could beam ourselves to each
other's houses so we could play with this stuff together? Boy would
that help the frustration! <grin.> With most modern meters, you
really don't have to worry so much about smearing the blood any more.
Here's hoping you find some good and fun help. Hang in there!

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407