[Diabetes-talk] loading test strip problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 21 22:25:15 UTC 2011

I made an incorrect statement.  The spot on the test strip is about the
size of a braille dot not two braille dots.  I tried two readings today.
 The afternoon reading as usual failed.  The morning reading worked
though.  The one thing I did in the morning I didn't do in the afternoon
was to use the tip of a stylus on the slit in the test strip.  I think
these test strips may be defective.  The reading I got was 184 and I had
pasta yesterday for lunch and a couple cheeseburgers for a late dinner
last night so the number probably ought to be that high.  I think I'll
try the stylus trick in future and see if that continues to make a
difference.  The reading took about 12 seconds to happen this morning
and I've never had a reading take under 2 minutes with that meter
before.