[Diabetes-talk] Testing/test strips!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Fri Apr 22 18:18:11 UTC 2011

I like that Grant!  Short and sweet and, of course, straight to the point!
Phantabulous advice my friend!  And, of course, by the way, not only you,
but I hope everyone plugging in has a most Blessed Easter!  Just don't
forget the reason for the season gang!  I think this even surpasses
Christmas for my favorite holidays.  I so cherish the beautiful music,
colors, spring, the smells and all, even if I am alergic and can only take
them in tiny doses./just don't get too close to the Easter lillies!  They're
almost lethal for me!  Even the grocery stores are painful for me this time
of year.

Bern