[Diabetes-talk] tinkering with test strips

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Apr 22 22:37:24 UTC 2011

The only way I can get readings is by using the stylus on these strips.
I got two readings today for the first time ever.  One of the readings
that failed yesterday was the one on which I didn't use the stylus on
the test strip.  This won't be the first time diabetics got defective
test strips, doing a google search for diabetes test strip problem shows
more than one F.D.A. recall.