[Diabetes-talk] Cool Stuff!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sat Apr 23 20:53:02 UTC 2011

Wow Dotti!  How in the world do you ever manage to hear about all this cool
stuff???  Ya know, about ten years ago, or so, there was something in the
works called "Sugartrack"  It was supposed to be a tiny little thing you
simply clipped to your earlobe which would, in a matter of seconds, come up
with test results.  When I was first told about it, I jumped on the website,
but they had very little INFO.  It was some outfit out of FL.  About six
months later, I went on again to check it out and it disappeared into some
abiss as if it had never existed in the first place, never to be heard from
again.

Gotta get back to dindin for my family!  Take care everyone!

Bern