[Diabetes-talk] Cool Stuff!

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Apr 26 13:22:33 UTC 2011

Hello, Bern,
How did I find out about the GlucoTracker? By accident. I misspelled
GlucoTalker in a Google search. I have a talking meter made by the
Hungarian company which makes the SensoCard Plus. I was on my way to
London, the first trip I have made since my diagnosis, and was very
concerned that I might lose my meter somehow. I was searching for a
place to buy another meter in the United Kingdom, if this should prove
necessary. Oh, what a happy mistake my Google search turned out to be!
By the way, both the meter and I arrived home safely.
I called the company in Israel and will keep in contact with them and
let you all know when there is progress.
Dotty Martin