[Diabetes-talk] Pork and glucose levels.

Jerry Munden jerrym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Apr 26 12:22:02 UTC 2011

Hi Alan:
I have been Type I for 39+ years and I have not noticed pork influencing my blood sugar levels in a negative way. I think one of the best things that has helped me in living well with diabetes, learned from my wonderful wife, is balance and moderation. A balanced diet and exercise, all in moderation, is normally a good thing in living a healthy life with diabetes.
Have a great day!

Jerry Munden