[Diabetes-talk] gluco trackHop

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Apr 27 21:58:13 UTC 2011

Sounds great. But I've lost count of the number of good things that
went up for FDA approval and just never came out. Last I heard they
were something like five years behind on approving software for
medical devices because of lack of staff. But then, don't even get me
started on the FDA! I still think companies making accessible medical
products should be able to get them in under the orphan drug program,
saving those companies thousands of dollars. I just can't believe how
much FDA approval actually costs these companies. It's no wonder our
stuff costs so much.
Of course, this won't stop me from crossing my paws over talking
insulin pumps and non-invasive BG monitors. I want them last week! <grin.>
Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407