[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: Thru Our Eyes: Wednesday, December 21, at 8:00 PM eastern, double interview

Debbie mouseless at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 12 19:08:16 UTC 2011

Has anyone used products from Advance Diabetics Solution?  If so, are you on
insulin, oral meds or both?  A good friend of mine is on oral meds, but
their physician wants them to begin taking insulin, because their A1c
readings are 10/11.  I've been trying to talk them into meeting with an
endocrinologist first.

I'm sure their fast food diet and being overweight isn't helping either.

All suggestions welcome.

Debbie