[Diabetes-talk] Now a question about insulin pumps

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:11:01 UTC 2011

Okay, I need to pick out a new pump. I've played with two that my doctor
thinks will work. I've not gone into any in-depth training, but I've
worked a bit with both, and took them home for about a week each to use
at home (with saline of course). They seem comparable, but I would like
to hear about the pros and cons from any of you who use either. They are
not as nice, in terms of accessibility, as my DelTech Cosmo, which is
what I've used for the past seven years. I need to make a decision real
soon, so I would appreciate any suggestions and/or comments on either.
They are the Medtronic and Animas. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:
 <http://blogs.livewellnebraska.com/author/bpollpeter/>