[Diabetes-talk] Autocode Glucometer..

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:39:03 UTC 2011

Thank you. My first Prodigy meter may have been similar to the Autocode,
but it looks a little different. It too, though, wasn't fully
accessible, and when the Voice came out, my doctor insisted my insurance
provider allow me to purchase the Voice. It was nice having a fully
accessible meter that I could do everything with.

Because I've had my Voice for years now, my doctor gave me a script to
get a new one, but I'm not sure if the script was specifically for the
Autocode, or if it's just what my pharmacy gave me. I will have to
contact my doctor.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: