[Diabetes-talk] Update on Autocode meter

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Fri Dec 16 16:11:52 UTC 2011

Does your pharmacist know the name of who they spoke with?  Did they call the Prodigy 1-800 number?

Some of our distributors only carry the Auto Code and may say they don't carry the Voice, but it would be odd for an actual Prodigy employee to say we don't have or carry the Voice.  Its available and visible on our website.