[Diabetes-talk] Update on Autocode meter

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Fri Dec 16 19:57:14 UTC 2011

Veronica,

You are correct.  Pharmacies including large retail chains buy through three major distribution channels.  All of these channels carry the Prodigy technology,  however they need to inquire of how to order it if they don't carry it on their shelves.

On numerous occasions, I have personally walked a pharmacist through how to order our product for a patient.

Fortunately, most pharmacies are familiar with our products so it's not as frequent as it was in the early days of Prodigy!!

Kelly Massaro-Neal