[Diabetes-talk] Update on Autocode meter

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Dec 16 19:36:49 UTC 2011

Bridgit and all, when speaking to my pharmacist, I found out that
they do indeed go through distributers when buying, not right to the
company. I sure hadn't ever thought about this one and I have had the
experience of a company helping my pharmacist to contact a different
distributer who does carry the product. What a strange world, eh?

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407