[Diabetes-talk] How Often Should Type 2s Test?

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Mon Feb 7 04:56:44 UTC 2011

Hello, all,
Thanks for the support. When even the doctors tell me that type 2s only
need to test twice a week once the numbers are in the target range, I
was beginning to think I was in the same camp as the legendary boy who
wrote back home to his mother after his first week in the army: "Mom,
today we were marching, and everybody was out of step but me." I am new
to this, just a few months into this, so I need this list and all of
you. Thanks so much!
Dotty Martin