[Diabetes-talk] How Often should Type Twos test?

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Feb 8 07:50:51 UTC 2011

Well, Bern, I don't think I'm going to forget my image of a person
running out of the house, in pajamas, but with a cane in one hand and
the trusty meter in the other. This will be a bullwark against my
feeling bad when I get even the doctors telling me to test only once or
twice a week. This morning I got five error readings before I got a
true one, and I'm so glad I kept at it. They still make test strips and
will be glad to sell them to me when I run out because of all these
error reports. Thanks so much, all.
Dotty Martin