[Diabetes-talk] How Often should Type Twos test?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Feb 8 14:43:50 UTC 2011

Oh just run your hands in warm water and give your hand a good shake
down to the floor letting the blood come down to your fingers.
I'm learning how to find different spots on my fingers that I'm getting
one test and so far it is working out the way I wish it to work.
Just one reading.
Takes an art some times, but worth it.
Hang in there and you are doing quite well.