[Diabetes-talk] tendonitis

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 9 15:02:00 UTC 2011

Hello everyone. I have been having a great deal of trouble with tendonitis,
and trigger finger, my Roth doc said this is a common problem with
diabetics, if so do any of you have any thoughts on pain control or
treatment. I am trying splints at night, steroid shot was another option,
but not a good one in my thinking. I would like to avoid surgery if
possible.