[Diabetes-talk] tendonitis

Bill Lewis wlewis19 at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 17:29:43 UTC 2011

from Bill Lewis in Wichita billlewis31 at cox.net,
Regarding: various pain inflictions we encounter

I was told that exercise, such as Thai Chee, or light general exercises are
good.  I have joined an exercise program at one of our YMCA associations and
it sure has helped.  Thai Chee is very good at stretching and relaxing
muslces without hard stress on bones or muscles.  Look into it and see what
you think.