[Diabetes-talk] tendonitis

Tara M. Carty sugarfreet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:02:27 UTC 2011

Hi Debbie! I too just recently have had trouble with tendonitis in my wrist.
My orthopedic doctor blamed it on my white cane and the repetitive motion.
For a few months now I have worn a brace during the day when I do the most
activity and some special exercises he showed me. I take the brace off at
night and these few things have made a difference. I do not recommend the
shots because they are temporary relief and it will throw off your sugars.
Diabetics and steroids do not mix! Good luck and I hope you feel better.