[Diabetes-talk] callibrating the Prodigy Voice?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Feb 18 22:57:10 UTC 2011

Lauren, I've actually never heard anything like this. By calibrating
I'm assuming you mean using the control solution. That does more to
check your test strips and have heard somewhere something about doing
this when you open a new vial of strips. Me, ahem, I have to confess
I don't do this much at all. Somehow in my early days of testing I
just had so much trouble with getting enough solution in the right
place, then not trusting the number and not ever finding that it
changed anything anyway. So I don't worry about it much.
Not the standard line I know, but just a reality for me. <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407