[Diabetes-talk] callibrating the Prodigy Voice?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Feb 18 22:50:34 UTC 2011

Lauren:

I haven't calibrated my Voice for over a year which was the last time I had valid control solution.  If your readings make sense most of the time, I wouldn't worry about it.  Remember that the Prodigy people are engaging in a bit of CYA in order to avoid legal liability.  If you're really worried, take your meter and test the next time you have blood drawn for an A1C test.  Test at nearly the same time and ask to be told what your bg was from the drawn blood.  If the readings are fairly close, you've nothing to worry about.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone