[Diabetes-talk] question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:11:40 UTC 2011

you can also go into kidney failure, and coma.

I lost my kidneys in 2001 was on dialysis in 2002 had a kidney transplant in 2005 good friend donated to me.

Make sure when you see your doctor they are taken care of your kidneys if you are seeing a endocrinologist which is a doctor that specializes in Diabetes and other forms of the Endocrine Diseases.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.