[Diabetes-talk] Responses to talking blood glucosemeters and breakfasts

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:23:24 UTC 2011

Okay, to rectify this issue.

Might I suggest when a client is ordered either the Prodigy voice or any accessible glucometer, should suppliers and makers of these items either be putting in the packaging, braille and large print, or at least when we order these items that it should be asked by the seller which would you prefer braille or large print. Or maybe access to online manuals.

Since these items are made especially for us and those that cannot read properly like the dyslexic and other reading or sight disability.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>